The mission of Saving Generations is the pursuit of the following principles:
- Commitment: We would like to inspire pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and instill a sense of hope in the future.
- Responsibility: Our focus is to empower youth in establishing goals and following through on commitments.
- Possibility: We would like to expand the perspective of young people to make them aware of life’s possibilities.
- Support: An individual is dramatically influenced by their support system. Saving Generations would like to surround young people in a caring, inclusive learning environment.
- Restoration: Offer restoration to youth/adolescents and families to make them functional in school, work and community at large. This process is to eradicate any barrier from a social, physical or mental standpoint. Partnership: Creating strong community relationships/partnerships for the continuity of resources for the betterment of participants.
Forgive ourselves for the childish mistakes we’ve made in the past.
Make correct choices to be better young ladies/gentlemen in the present.Gain knowledge to be greater women/men of the future.